Robertson County was established in 1796 and was named after James Robertson, who is often called the “Father of Middle Tennessee.” Springfield serves as the county seat and the county courthouse and the Springfield Public Square are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Throughout its history, tobacco has been an important commercial crop and even today the county is known as the “Home of the World’s Finest Dark Fired Tobacco.” For more information regarding Robertson County, please go to the Tennessee Encyclopedia of History & Culture website.
|Farm Name||County||Date Founded||Special Recognition|
|Brown's Fork Farm||Robertson||1829|
|Circle G Farm||Robertson||1910|
|Cold Springs Farm||Robertson||1893|
|Cook's Seldom Rest Farm||Robertson||1869|