Tipton County was formed from Shelby County in 1823 and named for Captain Jacob Tipton who was killed leading his men in a battle near Fort Wayne in 1791. Covington serves as the county seat. For more information regarding Tipton County, please go to the Tennessee Encyclopedia of History & Culture website.
|Farm Name||County||Date Founded||Special Recognition|
|Brice Moffatt Farm||Tipton||1881|
|Cedar Hill Farms||Tipton||1852|
|Hawthorne Place Farm||Tipton||1833|
|J & J Farms||Tipton||1833|
|Lone Oak Farm||Tipton||1835|